Muslim Educational Society®
Prof. A.B.A Haleem
Ex Vice Chancellor at Aligarh University and Karachi University
Azad Bin Haider
Secretary General Muslim Educational Society®
H.E. Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Gilani
Ambassador of Iraq in Pakistan
Moulana Abdul Hamid Badayuni
Vice President Syed Hussain Imam
Muslim Educational Society® was registered in 1956. Spiritual Patron-in-Chief was his Excellency Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Gillani, Ambassador of Iraq in Pakistan, while Professor A.B.A Haleem, ex Vice Chancellor of Aligarh University and then Vice Chancellor of Karachi University, was the Patron of the Society. Moulana Abdul Hamid Badayuni, who seconded the Pakistan Resolution on March 23, 1940 at Lahore, was elected as President of the Society. Syed Hussain Imam, President of All India Muslim States was elected as Vice President. Founder of the Society, Mr. Azad Bin Haider, was elected as the Secretary General.
The Muslim Educational Society® started Muslim Primary School and Muslim Boys High School in 1957-1958 in Daryabad Bihar Colony, Lyari, Karachi, which were the most neglected areas of Karachi.
The above Schools were nationalized in 1971, and on the Eve of nationalization — because the schools were running on subscriptions and donations, and it is the primary duty of the Government to provide education —sweet meat was distributed to all the teaching and non-teaching staff of the schools.